Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Here is the question, as long as I keep my mind busy I do not think about the loss and I am fine. In the quiet hours of this morning as I drove to work well before the sun, my mind traveled to the past and memories that had tears in my eyes.

I think of all the potential she had and never really met.

I want to be past this point of crying at the drop of a hat, of memories flooding my mind and sentiment filling my heart.

Customers have asked what is wrong and done some sweet things to cheer me up.

I am just sad and I don't feel like cheering up. I try so hard to smile and be friendly. More then one person this week has said to me when I asked if they would like anything else, "Yes, how about one of your smiles".

Really I am trying. The question is, when will this sadness pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a