Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

what is she thinking!

I talked to a women I know the other day and I asked her that question with as much love as I could muster.

She has three girls 2 are adults one is 15. The father of these girls is a drug addict and has been out of the picture since the youngest was a baby. She remarried that husband cheated on her and they divorced.

She is now a grandma and has a teenage daughter. She married the first time very young.
She has felt hurt and betrayed by the men in her life. Last year she met a guy and they started dating. A couple of months ago I heard they broke it off because she found out he is already married and living a double life, she is the other women.

When I saw her I told her I was sorry to hear that this guy lied to her like that.

She told me the whole story. In a nut shell she allowed him back into her life, because he said he was going to tell his wife and leave her. That was a few months ago. She is still waiting.

I asked her how she would feel if she was the wife, since not too long ago she was the wife in a similar situation.

I don't think that hit home with her. She told me that she is going to give him a time limit on telling her.

What makes her think he won't just cheat on her? What makes her think this is ok? Is she really that afraid to be alone? What is she teaching her daughters!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a