Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I need to win the lotto

I need to win the lotto in order to afford to be a youth volunteer! Here is the problem all the teens seem to have talent and like to show it off. The cost of school plays is bad enough. Typically 7-8 bucks a ticket, add gas to that often times picking up a few teens on the way. It's worth it when I see the smile when they see me and some of their friends after the show. It is always a good time. Now one of them has joined a theater group the last show was 15.00 a ticket. Yikes! and that was a cheap show the shows are typically around 25-30. He really wants me to go to this one, he has lines and everything. I will figure it out I almost always do, but goodness it is expensive to do this work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a