Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hurry up and wait!

I was in a rush trying to get everything I needed to the school in time to meet the deadlines for this semester. I did that we a little time to spare, ok I didn't manage it God did I am sure of that. If everything took as long as the time frames I was given as I was doing the steps there is no way I would have made it!

My books arrived and I am ready to go. The problem is classes don't start for another week. I can't even look at the class in blackboard because the classes are being uploaded and they are not available yet. After all the rushing I am geared up to go and it is frustrating to have to wait now. lol

Hurry up and wait seems to be the story of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a