Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

So I have been tagged

Len tagged me.

I: a meme

I AM: a broken clay pot that God is patching up.

I WANT: to know the love between a mother and her child.

I WISH: I knew 100%, heck I'd take 50%, of what was next for us in our lives. (sorry Len stealing your answer cause well it is what I wish.)

I HATE: People who stand at the check out talking on their cell phones and expect the person waiting them to read their lips while they whisper what they want. Get off the phone and stop being rude the person behind the counter is a person too.

I LOVE: being a youth worker.

I MISS: My friends that have moved and Friday Trek night.

I FEAR: Never having a family.

I HEAR: Miss Marple 4:50 Paddington.

I WONDER: If I will ever finish school and make something of myself.

I REGRET: Taking my mask off in front of some people. Sometimes it's a bad idea to trust.

I AM NOT: going to let those who have hurt me win. I will learn to forgive and give it to God.

I DANCE: Like never. The way I like to dance just isn't done anymore.

I SING: Anytime a song pops in my head.

I CRY: I am a girl I cry all the time sometimes without reason.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: This stresssed.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Ummmm Bread.

I WRITE: Mostly devo stuff.

I CONFUSE: NAMES I am sooo bad with names.

I NEED: to buy this off of e-bay. (My brother shot mine up and I really loved it)
I SHOULD: clean more.

I START: to believe the lie that I have no value then I remember that I belong to Christ and that God has control. I must have value if God knows how many hairs are on my head.


I FINISH: every book I start.

I tag Mel, Gman, and Scott. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. Just tell me you did it. Meme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a