Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Trying hard to stay awake till 9 to make a phone call

What do I do with myself I take a silly quizz.

HT to Gman

You scored as Jonathan Edwards. You're the original hellfire-and brimstone preacher and you take God's justice very seriously. You are passionate about preaching and an accomplished theologian.

Karl Barth

73%

Jonathan Edwards

73%

Anselm

67%

Martin Luther

67%

Paul Tillich

60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

40%

John Calvin

40%

Augustine

33%

J�rgen Moltmann

27%

Charles Finney

13%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a