Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Topsy turvey twisted mind

Ok so a couple of days ago I had a surprise spur of the moment date. It was sort of whirl wind and wonderful. It involved the city and lots of romance then a farewell at the airport.

I almost didn't go. I almost said no. I sort of think maybe I should have, cause now, sigh.....

It reminded me exactly how much I like this guy, if only he didn't live on another continent.

He asked if I had reconsidered a move. A year ago I was dead set against it, now not so much. I have been looking into missions work not too far from where he is.

HELP ADVICE SUGGESTION

A BURNING BUSH TELLING ME EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!!

2 Comments:

Blogger 'neice said...

I am a total romantic so I say got for it...but I am praying for a burning bush! :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Scott R. Davis said...

7follow the Lord's leading in your heart and let Him guide you. May you have Gods perfect hand of peace in your life. that is the burning bush.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a