Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I found out the other day that I have gone down 2 pant sizes the other day. That was very good news indeed. I am not doing anything special, just eating right and eating small meals through the day. I still have a hot dog when the mood strikes me. My favorite hotdog stand just opened up right down the road from where I work. Gourmet Magazine rated them "one of America's ten best hot dog joints", and it's true. They have one called the Georgia Red Hot it is Sausage, Sauerkraut, Mustard, Sweet Relish. The relish is made from scratch and it is just about the best thing I have ever eaten. Most everything they make is from scratch right down to the fries. This is very good news because I use to drive 25 minutes to go get a dog and now they are 5 minutes away. This is also bad news because every time I wanted a dog I didn't take the ride but 5 minutes is soooooo very close. I may give in more often then I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a