Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Friday, January 30, 2009

I was reminded





I was reminded tonight that I have not blogged in a long while. Lift sort of got away from me for a bit! There have been many thoughts that I intended to blog about but never really managed to make the time.

My final grades in both of my classes for last term were A's so I currently have a 4.0 GPA. I will brag about that until after this term, when I am sure it will it will drop. My math class is proving to be very difficult for me on line. My first test was a disappointing 81.33. I know it's a B I should be happy, well, I am not.

They email that I sent to the prof of the psych class presented my case in a way that made them hear what I was saying and they allowed me to present the paper that I had written without deducting points for not following directions. I received a 100 on that paper.

I survived the Christmas season at work. It was insane some days but we made it. To celebrate the end and the survival my boss and I had dinner together. A nice evening to top off the long work days.

In the middle of the work insanity we had our Christmas concert at church. I think considering how late some of those details were getting nailed down we did a fantastic job. We had a few tech glitches on the first night that had not happened during rehearsal and that was disappointing. When you work hard on something, even if some of it is thrown together at the last minute, you want it to be perfect. Clif really works hard to present something that is put together well. I really enjoyed being apart of the choir for the show. It was hard to learn the music that quickly but for the most part I did it! Proud of me for that!
The Choir

Right after Christmas I took a trip to TN to see Kyrsten Jimmy and Nate. Nate Loves his Auntie. I really loved being there with them! Spending an entire week spoiling Nate rotten. We didn't do anything fancy did a drive around the city and then dinner at a nice German restaurant. The food was amazing and I want to go back when they have bands playing German music! I bet that will be a blast! Thinking about going back in March. Then for Nate's first birthday party in May. He is starting to walk he cruised from the back door through the living room and into the kitchen while holding on to my fingers. He gets the walking part needs a bit of help with the balance bit.

Nate and his choo chooHis Auntie got him a cool choo choo that spits balls which he loves, well, he loves to put the balls in his mouth/ :-) tons of photos on my facebook of my visit if you want to see them you have to be my friend so get in touch and I will add you.



And the ball goes were?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott R. Davis said...

good post on the advent season and of the new life you see in Nate. Must have been how Jesus was as a little child. learning to walk and talk and everything else.
sweet words. thanks.
let me know if you need help with your math. I love math.
scott

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a