Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well I pulled out the hated wireless key board and mouse to use with the lap top. So now I am working on making them work. I tossed them asid in frustration sometime ago and there they have sat gathering dust. So far I have changed all the batteries and figured out how to sync them. Now for the fun part of figuring out which keys are sticking and take them off and clean them. It would appear that I have found and fixed them all. woo hoo. Far fewer typos with a real keyboard and the mouse seems to have the same quirks it had before, but it is better then the little scratch pad. Well after a long day of gardening then blogging and surfing and now messing about with this keyboard I think I am ready to curl up with a BBC special on HRM Queen Elizabeth.

Ta La

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a