Stepping Out From the Shattered Place

The Lord has had me on an incredible journey. I finally feel like I am stepping out from the shattered place into Gods healing hands.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Up and Down loop around

This week has been a roller coaster. I want to thank you my friends who have supported me through prayer and emotionally this past week. I have to tell you surrender is a lot harder to do then it is to say! Your support has most definitely been part of the up. The down was learning what was going through her head when she did what she did. The loop around was a 20 year old that I know through one of the 18 year old guys told me he likes to talk about God with me cause I put things in a logical way and I make sense. Another loop was all the teens that asked what they could do for my trouble girl. And three of them on the same night just wanted me to know that I make a difference in their lives. Yeah I did need to hear that this week. Another teen who has up till now not shown a great deal of interest in getting to know me wants to hang out. I have been blessed and renewed by the depth of love that they have for their troubled friend. Now I pray that my girl will see that love for what it is a tangible showing of God's love and reach out and grab that gold ring.

Why do I do this? Oh yeah I love roller coasters! Front seat please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a